Working and publishing with WordPress is easy. But sometimes users can waste lots of times figuring out some more advanced tricks or features. Believe me i’ve been there myself. So i compiled a list of articles, tutorials and howtos that will certainly help you alot when dealing with WordPress.
1) WordPress as CMS tutorial – http://robertbasic.com/blog/wordpress-as-cms-tutorial/
This tutorial explains how to turn your WordPress installation into a powerful CMS, using only basic PHP and HTML skills.
2) Top 50 WordPress Tutorials – http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/web-roundups/top-50-wordpress-tutorials/
This is a collection of tutorials that cover everything from Basics to some more advanced tricks, including Themes, Plugins, Backend
3) 1o Useful RSS Tricks and Hacks for WordPress – http://www.smashingmagazine.com/2008/12/02/10-useful-rss-hacks-for-wordpress/
RSS is a must for every blog. This tutorial explains how to control your RSS feed down to the last byte of information
4) Best WordPress plugin for related posts – http://www.mattcutts.com/blog/wordpress-plugin-related-posts/
Matt Cutts writes about probably the best related posts plugin for WordPress. The plugin is called Yet Another Related Posts Plugin (YARPP) and it is very easy to install and configure.
5) 13 Great WordPress Speed Tips & Tricks for Max Performance – http://www.noupe.com/wordpress/13-great-wordpress-speed-tips-tricks-for-max-performance.html
Getting your WordPress up and running is easy. But what are you doing when your site is experiencing high traffic ?
I hope these articles will help you to get the most out of your WordPress installation.